At work today my boss asked me to relabel some books. I worked on four and a half carts in my three hours this morning and as I worked, I set aside six that caught my eye. I loved the whimsical, slightly romantic selection of these. I haven’t read any yet, but after admiring the cover art only to open the books and read the jacket blurbs, there are a few I’m adding to my TBR list!
Clockwise from top left:
1. Jacob’s Folly by Rebecca Miller: That swoopy text! The colors! The Renaissance (?) lookin’ lady! Pretty.
2. The Stargazer’s Sister by Carrie Brown: Half a mysterious face, and oh, those gold stars, which you probably can’t see from this shot. Very nice.
3. The Red Hat Club by Haywood Smith: So, I’ve *heard* of these red hat gals, but haven’t ever seen the book. It’s just darn fun with a dash of sass
4. The Twelfth Enchantment by David Liss: I love that this looks like a Jane Austen heroine mixed with some magic. Enchantment has to be one of my favorite words.
5. Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto: This cover seems bittersweet with that old book, the locket and flowers. I wonder what’s inside…
6. How to be Both by Ali Smith: If you look closely you’ll see those aren’t petals on a normal flower. They’re eyes. Intrigued, party of one!
Thanks for checking out Cover Love #2!