Look at these gorgeous new covers! They were even more striking in person, and I pulled them off random carts to see them up close.
1. The Life and Times of Persimmon Wilson by Nancy Peacock: I was drawn to the muted colors, and script-like font. Plus, Persimmon as a name? Cool.
2. The Lonely Hearts Hotel by Heather O’Neil: Legs, a crescent moon, and flashy gold font? Yes, please.
3. Human Acts by Han Kang: This heart-wrenching book has such a stunning cover. That bird! Those ribs!
4. Night of Fire by Colin Thubron: Up close this was like a painting. Love the saturated colors, and eerie feel.
5. Stolen Beauty by Laurie Lico Albanese: Almost like gold leaf over a lovely face. Plus, I peeked and the inside has a Gustav Klimt picture , so even more intriguing!
Thanks for checking out Cover Love #3!